Drury’s graduate programs are designed to meet the educational needs of working professionals throughout the region and nation. Our online offerings deliver both quality and convenience.
Course instruction is provided by full-time faculty and credentialed practitioners who are committed to student learning and success. Beyond the classroom, every graduate student has access to one-on-one advising with a departmental faculty member. Whether a student is enrolled in seated, evening classes at our campus in Springfield, Mo, or completing online courses, we promise to provide a challenging and student-focused experience.
Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the online graduate programs offered by Drury’s College of Graduate Studies:
- Master in Business Administration MBA (30 credit hours)
- Business Ventures Leadership Certificate (12 credit hours)
- Data Leadership Certificate (12 credit hours)
- Master in Integrative Leadership MILE (30 credit hours)
Choose from six graduate certificates to create a custom degree
- Master in Public Service and Safety Leadership MPSL (30 credit hours)
- Public Service Leadership Certificate (12 credit hours)
- Master in Education M.Ed. (six degree options) credit hours 30 – 45 depending on the program
- Drury Alternative Track in Special Education (M.Ed. and teacher certification)
- Graduate Certificates in Education (12 credit hours each)
- Nonprofit Leadership Certificate (12 credit hours)
The graduate college developed each of these programs with potential students and employers in mind. Drury’s faculty and administrators solicit information from community and business leaders while also paying close attention to the wishes of those who desire to enhance their career opportunities through graduate education. Programs are designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to move up and/or branch out while providing the community with qualified applicants in areas of need.
Apply now for Fall 2020!
For more information regarding Drury’s graduate offerings please contact the College of Graduate Studies.